Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cookie Time

I had a really bad sweet tooth today so I decided to make some cookies. I pulled a chair up to the counter and thought this would be a great time to teach Madi how to help Mommy in the kitchen. We had so much fun making cookies for Daddy. She played in the flour and got a little freaked out by the mixer but all in all it was a fun experience.

I had a box of "Funfetti" cake mix in the cupboard and remembered seeing a cookie recipe on the back. Here's the recipe. I did the high altitude directions.

1pkg of Pilsbury Funfetti cake mix
1/2 cup of flour
1/3 cup of oil
2 eggs
Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine ingredients in order. Shape dough into 1in. balls; place 2in. apart on ungreased cookie sheet. With the bottom of a glass (dipped in flour) flatten dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
Bake at 375 degrees for 6-8 mins. ( I had to bake them for 10 mins) Let them cool for a couple of minutes and then remove them from the cookie sheet.

You can use frosting if you want but I thought they were sweet enough without. They are really tasty and I will definitely be making them again.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: