Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 Years Ago Today...


3 years ago today I made the best decision of my life. I walked down the aisle and became the love of my life's wife. Today's entry is dedicated to him because without him I believe that my life would be pretty dull and without great love.
I met my hubby almost 4 years ago. I just moved back full time to my hometown area and was booored. My sister, God love her, made me go out with her to celebrate New Year's Eve. I'm so glad I did. That night I met ZK and life hasn't been the same since.
The funny thing is, I never wanted to get married or have children. I figured it wasn't in the cards for me and I didn't think anyone could be completely faithful for the rest of their lives. I was wrong. When you have great love in your life, someone who sees you at your worst and still holds your hair when you puke, someone who tells you that he loves you at least 5 times a day, you have an appreciation for them and want to be good to them.
I know that marriage takes hard work, but it's great with someone there to hold your hand. He has given me so much. A wonderful marriage, a beautiful daughter, a best friend.
So, to you ZK: Thank you for being you, for loving me, and for being the best husband and father that any woman could hope for. Loves you lots!
(the flowers at the top of my entry were delivered to me this afternoon from ZK)

No comments: