Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally...

I know, I know. I said that I would update every other day and yet I have been slacking off. Before you go calling my mom, (just joking, smile J.) I have a great excuse. I got my new novels that I won from eBay, so I have been reading them all week. They are the Wallflower series by Lisa Kleypas and they were good. Like really good. Seriously, check her out. She is a great historical romance writer. She writes female characters that are strong and the lovey scenes are like wow-za.

Anyway, I have been up to no good this week and spending hubby's hard earned dough. I went to eBay, yes it's been an eBay week, and purchased a toddler dress form so that my handmade, they call them Boutique, clothes look more professional and complete. I don't know about that but the seller guaranteed that my sales would go up which is a good things since I am trying to get my Christmas stuff up.

I am also working on trying to make my own hair bows for Madi. See, she is finally letting me do her hair. I should be more honest here. She finally has hair for me to play with. Anyway, I got some cute Dora hair clips at Clair's for like 50 cents and they just look aDORAble in her hair, (did you catch the pun, man I'm funny). So, I started looking on eBay for some more bows because I guess they don't sell the kind of bow I want in town and Clair's having it was a fluke. I found some and they are ridiculously priced. Like $20 for a set of "boutique" bows. I figured that I am semi-talented and I would try to make my own. After several attempts I am happy to say that I completed one and it is just cuuuuute! Check it out below:
Photobucket

See, really cute. I am going to make her a couple of Disney Princess ones. Then if I get really good at it, I plan on selling some on eBay.

Well, I think I am going to call it a day. Hope with me that the Raiders win tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: