Sunday, October 12, 2008

First Frost



According to our local newspaper we are going to have our first real frost tonight. It has been so chilly today. The wind was pretty wild last night. I woke up and saw that the lid to Madi's sandbox had blown off, her sand toys were scattered all over the back grass, her slide was turned over, and her pool was gone. We found the pool at another complex and just ended up throwing it away. I didn't pay too much for it and it had a hole in the top of it.

I have had a pretty busy day. I went to Madi's room and organized it for winter. I put all of her summer clothes away, moved all of her toys away from the heater vent, and pulled out her winter blankets and footed pajamas that my mom got on clearance last year. I can't believe it is time for this again. It seems that when you have children time goes faster. I can't believe she is almost 2 and a half. Crazy.

If you have children I recommend that you get them their flu shots for the winter. Madi always seems to get really sick in between December and February. I think that if she hadn't always gotten her flu shot it would have been a lot worse. She has an appointment on Thursday to get that done and a check up.

Not too much else going on today. The Raiders lost...again. It's starting to get ridiculous. They're not a bad team, they just have sucked for the last 4 years. Who knows. I'm glad Peyton Manning and the Colts are starting to pull it out. My mom is a major Peyton fan.

Well, that seems to be all folks. Stay warm and have a great Sunday.

No comments: