Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


On Saturday we went down the the pumpkin patch/corn maze here in town. We had lots of fun and it would had great picture promise but the batteries in my camera went kaput. Disappointed doesn't even begin to express how I felt. Thank goodness Bobby had his camera to help capture the craziness.

It only cost $3 per person to go through the maze which I didn't think was too bad. Talk about a walk though. I think we were in there for about 45 minutes to an hour and it was hot. Madi tuckered out about 1/4 way through and poor ZK had to pick her up and hike the rest of the way holding her. We got lost a couple of times and Bobby was picking at me with a corn husk but we made it through. The map they gave us to get through was about worthless though. I finally figured out that if we were going the right way we would see a little blue flag on the ground.

Anyway, we made it through the maze and got to pick out our pumpkins. They had a lot to choose from and they started at $5. On our trek back to the truck Madi was about ready to pass out, she was so tired.

All in all it was a great day and Madi had fun. I can't wait to post pics of us carving the pumpkins next weekend.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: