Monday, October 27, 2008

Wonderful Monday

Today has been a great day. Really one for the books. Nothing spectacular happened, it was just an all around good day. Madi was in the best mood today. All day the noise around me has been her singing. I have to say that I love her rendition of "I'm ready" by Spongebob more than the one from the show.

We went to the post office to mail out my latest eBay item and she has everyone in there cracking up. It was around noon so it was packed in there. Anyway, Madi started off by telling me, "Mom, I'm ready," over and over. I told her that we couldn't leave, we had to wait our turn. Then she started singing the wiggle song from Yo Gabba Gabba. I gave her a kiss on the cheek because she was being so sweet and then she covered her face and went, "Oh, mama." Everyone started laughing and then she made me kiss her toy.

After that we went to Walgreen's so I could get some envelopes. She saw the crayons and took off. I caught up to her in the toy aisle where she was sitting on the floor opening them up. It was just funny to see her concentrating so hard on trying to get them out.

She took a nap and remembered that she had crayons. Since about 3:00 she has been coloring and singing softly. Seriously, she is so sweet.

Anyway, I captured some of her craziness on the camera today and they are the funniest pictures I've taken of her in a long time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: