Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Weekend

Hi, sorry it's been awhile since I updated. I have been so busy lately. Last week I worked on stuff for eBay and this weekend was a shopping extravaganza. Seriously, you can not believe the sales they were having.

I sold all of my items on eBay so that makes me happy. I won't feel right about these items until I get feedback, so as you can see it's a vicious cycle. I make the item, wonder if it's good enough, hope it sells, yay it sells, then ship it, and await feedback and hope that the person who bought it likes it.

So, as I type this I am waiting for my sitter to come over to watch Madi so I can take my 8 packages to the Post Office and then go get a turkey. My mom said that City Market is having a really good sale on those right now.

Anyway, I went shopping all weekend. So much fun. On Saturday I went with my mom and sister and we hit up all the craft stores. I got some more ribbon and picked up a Christmas present for my sister-in-law. I'm glad I found something for her because I had no idea what to get.

We stopped by Tuesday Morning and I found an Ariel toddler bedding set for Madi for a really good price. I couldn't believe that I found one considering I have never seen one before. It was just out in the open, in the toy department away from bedding, just waiting for me. Madi was really happy when I gave it to her.

Yesterday, I met up with my friend Nicole and we hit up the toy departments at Target and Kohl's, and then headed over to Herberger's. I had so much fun and even found some great deals. I got Madi a couple more presents and found some things for my niece and nephews.

All in all it was a good week. I hope everyone had a nice weekend and remember...
only 38 more days until Christmas.

No comments: