Friday, November 21, 2008

Candy Canes Galore


For the last week I have been working on a certain outfit that I wanted to sell on eBay. It's candy cane bell bottom pants, with certain adornments, coordinating shirt, and matching hair bows.

Well, I finally got it done and this morning I went outside to take pictures of Madi in it. I need to find a different model. She looks so adorable in it that I can't possibly sell it. Seriously, it's her outfit. She had so much fun wearing it and I got some great pics that I just decided I would hang onto it for her this Christmas and then if it's still in good condition, sell it next year.

Anyway, here are the pics. I think I found the one I want to use for our Christmas cards this year but that's another post.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments: