Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Change Has Come To America




Today is a great day in our nation. Our voices were heard. Proud, excited, happy, do not even begin to express how I am feeling. When I stood in line to vote today I had a feeling that this was going to turn out well. The change that America so desperately needs is coming.

Barack Obama has become the 44th President of the United States of America. If you listened to his acceptance speech tonight he said so eloquently how he feels about this great nation and her people. He will fight for what is right. He will unite America once more. It's definitely an exciting time.

On a side note I just have to say that John McCain was so gracious and sweet tonight. I believe that he did try his best and 8 years ago he would have made a fantastic president. But America is ready for change.

So my congrats to Obama. You earned it, we earned it, and I believe that we will all prosper because of it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Will you enlighten me on my blog under my last post, please. :) Give me some positive thoughts.