Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Already?

I can't believe it's already November. This year has just flown by. Tonight is fall back and Christmas is less than two months away. Where did 2008 go?

Well, last night was Halloween and it was fun. We took the kiddos trick-or-treating and they seemed to have lots of fun. There were kids everywhere. After that we went to my mom's for a low key Halloween party. It was pretty relaxing.

Today, I went back to Delta so that I could help my mom with her eBay listings. I got her hooked up with photobucket and showed her how to use it to make her listings look really professional.

I'll tell you what though. I am so glad to be home. I have drove over 200 miles in a 24 hour period and I am pooped. Tomorrow I plan on working on my Christmas crafts and catching up on some laundry. Hope everyone has a nice quiet weekend and enjoy that extra hour of sleep.

I'll leave you with a few pics from last night...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: