Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Minute Christmas Gifts



Well Christmas is almost here. 5 days to go and they are going fast. I know some people, just like me, might have some last minute gifts to prepare. Well, I have gathered some great ideas that you can easily throw together and have ready for Christmas.


1: Cookie Care Packages. These days you don't even need to be a good cook. You can get the premade cookie dough at the grocery store, some frosting, sprinkles,a Christmas tin, and viola...a homemade gift from the heart that anyone would love.

2: Library Card. You could go to the local library and give the gift of books. When I was growing up I loved the library but it has lost some of it's charm in this world of technology. I can't think of a better time to revive it.

3: Photo Slide show DVD. You can make this with almost any photo editing software. I did one for my mother-in-law and she really liked it. All you need is some photos, a blank DVD, and the you have a great gift that grandparents love.

Anyway, these are some great last minute gift ideas but you can also check out Family Fun.com for more great ideas. As you can see, I love that site and their magazine.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: