Friday, April 3, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Dress

All day today I have been working on a birthday present for my niece, Reese. She is such an insightful little girl who is going to be five tomorrow. When I realized she was going to be five it kind of hit me like a ton of bricks. I can't believe how big all my little babies are getting. One minute they are spitting up on you and the next they want to wear makeup. Where does the time go?

Ok, back to Reese. She is very hard to shop for because she only likes Hello Kitty and the Littlest Pet Shop toys.

I purchased my fabric at Wal-Mart because they were the only ones who had it if you can believe it. I decided to do a twirl skirt and attach that to a t-shirt. Ta-da...a t-shirt dress. I did the kitty cat applique on the front of the dress myself. It is made with a character that I cut out from the fabric.

Overall I think it came out really cute. My mom loved it and assured me that it will be a hit at the party tomorrow.



(Please excuse my pics, the lighting was awful)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: