Saturday, November 21, 2009

Boutique Hair Bows

For the last few days I have been working on some hair bows that will be available at my upcoming craft show.

I was able to get these great Grinch bottlecaps to use on one set of hairbows. I added some lime green maraboo feathers to give a hint of the Grinch's fur. I think they came out really cute and I will be a little sad if they go because I love them so much.


I also made these snowflake hairbows that would be great all winter long. The center snowflake is glittered up and shines so neat in the light. I have never used such an array of colors in a hairbow but I think it worked out great.

Anyway, I better get off here because I have so much more to do. Remember that the craft show is December 5th and we will be giving away a door prize so stop by. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

No comments: