Monday, May 10, 2010

Vintage Magnet Medallions

My project for the day is vintage magnet medallions. You are probably asking yourself, "What exactly is a magnet medallion?" Well, it's a name I made up and after looking at several things to try to get some ideas these came to me.

I used those clear little circle, glass medallions that you can put at the bottom of a fish tank or in a potted plant, vintage inspired clip art, modge podge, and magnets.

I think they came out pretty cute and my mom really liked them.



Speaking of my mom, she is in the process of redoing her den. She is going for a sports/shabby chic design. I think it's coming out great. I'll post some pics when she finishes.

Madi had her first school program this last Thursday and I thought it was awesome! I was so proud of my little girl. She has come such a long way and I couldn't be happier.

Also, I want to give a shout out to my fellow mommies! I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. I sure did. Roses and ZK did ALL the laundry. It was glorious!

Well, I am going to get off here because it is almost time to get Madi from school but I hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It was so much fun chatting with you yesterday over lunch. And thank you again for the bag. :) My mom absolutely loved it!!

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com