Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marie Antoinette Art

I am fascinated with everything Marie Antoinette. Her life, her style, and the work she inspires. If you search Marie Antoinette on Etsy you find the most beautiful and amazing things that she has inspired. It's quite amazing.

Anyway, I also am inspired by the notorious Queen of France and find myself using her as a muse. I came up with this Marie art piece after looking through some clip art I purchased of her. I have to say that I love it so much. The bright pink, her alleged famous saying, and of course a lovely, sweet cupcake. Yum!



My base if an oval piece of wood, decoupaged paper, lavender paint, rhinestones, and glitter. It hangs with a piece of sheer white ribbon.

I love it and I am thinking of selling it on Etsy. We shall see. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

prismaramirez said...

Wow I loved your blog congratulation Jamie

*jamie* said...

Thank you so much!