Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Favorite Things About Fall



Autumn has arrived. This is my favorite time of the year. With the leaves changing, the days getting cooler, and the best holidays sneaking up on us; what's not to love? So I thought I would dedicate this post to all the wonderful things about fall.

Halloween

It's no secret that my family LOVES Halloween. Madi is more into it now and being more vocal about her choice of costume. This year she is going to be Cat in the Hat and ZK and I will be Thing 1&2. I can't wait!

Color Sunday

I love going up to Grand Mesa and looking at the painted landscape. You can see ruby red, bright yellow, and pumpkin orange colored leaves decorating every tree. So beautiful.

Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte


Need I say more?

Season Premier Week


No more re-runs! All your favorite shows are back. Yep, I'm a Gleek. I started watching towards the end of the season, got hooked, caught up over the summer, and I am so happy for it to start again tonight!

There are many more things I love about Fall but if I were to list them all I would be here forever. For instance, I love scarves, snow (to play in, not to drive), Thanksgiving, Black Friday, the smell of cinnamon, hot chocolate, and so on and so on.

I hope everyone is having a good week so far and if you live in Colorado get your butt up to the Grand Mesa and check out all the colors. Plus, the Cedaredge Applefest is October 1 & 2. Ah, so much to do!

No comments: