Thursday, March 10, 2011


Hello!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I have been really busy. I have been planning Spring activities for M, trying to get her into a pre-k summer program ( I succeeded), and scrap booking. I am really behind on my scrapbooks and need to get moving. I have all the stuff to do it just not the time. Also, I have been thinking of ways to get my etsy shop to look more professional. I am working out new photo ideas to make my items appeal more to prospective buyers.

I have also been working on some new items for my shop. I decided to put more work into hand bags and have been sketching ideas for that. I made this darling owl tote for my shop but I decided to keep it for myself. I love it that much.

I used some cute blue and green spring fabric and made an owl applique. I hand stitched the owl together and used chocolate colored corduroy fabric for the basic bag.





Well, I better get off here. I have a lot to do today and I am burning daylight. I hope everyone has a great Thursday and I will try to update this weekend. I do have to make a St. Patrick's Day skirt for M for her school party and a few other crafts to do and hopefully I will get them on here for you all. :)

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hello Jamie,
I've enjoyed looking at your blog. You are really Suzy homemaker aren't you? I mean that is the most awesome way. I got to stay at home most of the time while raising my children. I know God put me here to me a mother. I also do other work on the side. However, my kids are all grown and off creating an awesome life of their own, except for one. I still have my youngest living at home. I so enjoy him when he is here.
Well I hope you will come and take a peek of my blog...
http://www.spiritualhealthblog.blogspot.com
I looked on you page.. I would like to become a follower, but cannot seem to find the follow link>
Have a blessed week! :)
Lyn

*jamie* said...

Thank you so much for being a reader Lyn. I love your blog too. Very uplifting. I hope you have a great day! :)