Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shabby Easter Banner

I have seen some amazing fabric banners around lately and I have fallen in love with them. I decided to try my hand at making one for my mom for Easter.

I used some pink muslin fabric and a cute Easter print. I made two triangle patterns that were different sizes and sewed them together at the top. I made a total of six pennets and them placed them together with a strip of the pink fabric. I added some white satin ribbon on the ends to give a little give for tying. I think it came out pretty cute even though I didn't have any pinking shears.

I also have been working a lot on my etsy shop. I re-worked some of my photos so that my items stand out a bit and there isn't too much going on in the background.




Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for stopping by. :)

No comments: