Friday, June 17, 2011

Marie Antoinette Ornaments

I decided to try a few Marie Antoinette themed ornaments. My fellow etsian Chic Decor Treasures is doing a FABULOUS Christmas in July sale and she inspired me to do a little too. You can check out her wonderful shop here.

Anyway back to it. I purchased these great Marie themed clips and have had these glass ornaments hanging around forever. They have a little sprinkle of glitter and are filled with pink tulle.


I really like how they turned out. Very Marie.

Well,I better get some things done around here but I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Hi there,I was shop hopping on ETSY and found yours in the Marie Antoinette group. My friends and I have just started a Marie style trade group on Flicker, we would like you to join. here is the link
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1698630@N20/ Hope to see you there. BTY I also choose to follow your blog.TTFN