Thursday, July 21, 2011

My First Blog Award!


Yay!! I was chosen by the amazing Tiffany at My Lemonade Dreams, for this fabulous award!

The rules of this blog award are :
*I must share 7 things about myself
and
*I must share the love by awarding 7 other bloggers!

So here we go!

1: I adore Harry Potter! I have a huge collection of memorabilia including one of the original Hogwarts train sets, that I am very proud of. :)

2: I LOVE to sew. I adore it, find it so relaxing, and am happiest coming up with new outfits for my sweet baby girl, who is no longer a baby.

3: My celebrity crush is Gordon Ramsey. I think he is so cute and passionate about food. No wonder I married a fantastic cook!

4: I still call my mom, mama. I am 30 years old and get made fun of because of this but I will call her mama forever.

5: I love video games! I play with my husband all the time and my favorite games are Gears of War, Devil May Cry, and Resident Evil.

6: I watched the movie Cujo at the drive in when I was 5 and am still scared to death of St. Bernard dogs. Yep, can't even watch the Beethoven movies.

7: My super power is that I know where everything is. My husband looses a belt I know exactly where it is. My daughter leaves a toy outside and can't find it, I go out with a flash light and track it down. If it's missing come ask me and I'll locate it. :)

Now, here are my tagged blogs!
1: Pamela at batesmercantileco.blogspot.com

2: Jill at printasticdesigns.blogspot.com

3: Eva at eva-vintagedreamer.blogspot.com

4: Nicole at www.nicolelongphotography.com

5: Thespa at vintiquitiesworkshop.blogspot.com

6: Lauren at marie-antoinettequeenoffrance.blogspot.com

7: And the lovely Tobi at pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Pamela Bates/Bates Mercantile Co. said...

Wow Thanks Jamie! How fun. I never would have pictured you, the Marie Antoinette lover, to be playing video games! Too funny. I'll post mine tomorrow- you're a peach :)

Denise Kawaii said...

Too much fun stuff!

Printastic Designs said...

I am so behind! I just found this post - Thank You!! I so wish I had your super power - things continuously get lost at my house never to be seen again. I will definitely share the love - thanks again for including me!