Friday, October 12, 2012

Life

Hello again!  After a long but wonderful summer we have moved, Miss M has started 1st grade, Mr. A is growing like a weed and completes our family perfectly.  We are truly blessed. 

Now it's Fall and the beginning of my favorite time of the year!  Halloween, leaves falling, Christmas preparing, and wonderful, oh so wonderful baking!! I am going to try and get some family photos done over the next couple of weeks and am working on my upcoming craft show. 

I have started on a few projects and am really liking how they are turning out. First up is my Sweet Tweet banner.  I love how this turned out and it was a hard thing to list it for sale instead of keeping it for myself.  I just want you to know that I hand stitched the birds onto the red pennants myself.  Sorry I had to toot my own horn :)

Like I said I really love how it turned out.  The red and hints of teal are adorable and just happen to be my favorite color combo right now. 

My other project has been decorating my house for Halloween.  I love Halloween and so does my little family.  Miss M. is a little frightened of scary things so I have made it my goal to do sweet, fun decorations that aren't scary.  I think I have done a pretty nice job.  I'll have some pics of my progress here in a few days.

I guess I'll get off here.  It's thundering like crazy and I need to get off my computer and try to locate my umbrella for when I go get Miss M from school in a few hours.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: