Sunday, October 28, 2012

Party Time

Last night was our annual Halloween party and boy, was it fun!! I love having everyone over and all the kids had a great time.  Mr. A and Miss M love hanging out with their cousins and it's a good time to get together and take joy in your family.  We are a crazy bunch but full of love for each other.
I decided to order Miss M and Mr. A's Halloween costumes this year because I have too much going on to take the time to make them.  I felt bad but once I saw them in their costumes all I saw was two little cuties!



As you can see Miss M is wearing glasses.  This is a new development and one we are getting used to.  She looks so cute and when she put them on for the first time she said very slowly and sounding quite amazed, "Mom, I can see."  She is nearsighted and honestly we had no idea.  She had never stated that she couldn't see and she had always sat at the front of the class until this year.  I'm glad we now know and she is loving her new glasses. :)


Like I said we had a great party but now it's time to focus!  I have a craft show in 30 days that I am not prepared for and some Christmas shopping to do.  So I will get off here, watch the Raiders game, and make a plan for some new items to showcase at my craft show.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a safe, fabulous Halloween!

No comments: