Sunday, October 21, 2012

Spooky!

I thought today was as good as any to start working on my outdoor Halloween decorations.  My sweet hubs and Miss M helped me rake our leaves up today because tomorrow is the city clean-up where the trash men come and get all your leaves and stuff you just don't want anymore.  Miss M rocked it out!  She raked up a lot of leaves and helped scoop them up too!  It was pointless though.  The more leaves we raked, the more leaves fell.
 
 I cleaned out a garden box to assemble our "graveyard" for Miss M and Mr A's annual Halloween party.  All the kids come over and we play games, eat food, and just be together.  I love this family.  Anyway, my niece C. wanted to know what I had planned but I am keeping it a secret until they all get here on the 27th.   I think it looks awesome and Miss M loved it :)  I got all of my supplies at Target for around $26. 



Next I put together my "BEWARE" tape.  We have an open spot on our deck where there are no rails.  It's quite dangerous and we have put our cooler and assorted items there so Miss M doesn't fall off.  I thought this would be a great place to tape off.  My mom got me the cool werewolf sign. Love it!


 
I also got our pumpkins today and am working on some more indoor displays and a menu.  Thank goodness for Pinterest!  I'll try to get more goodies up for you all. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: