Thursday, November 1, 2012

November!

Well folks, it's November.  We are well on our way to the Holiday Season.  I love this time of year :)
 
Last night was Halloween and thankfully it was a warm one.  I am fighting an awful cold but I still gathered up my kiddos and braved the crowds of trick-or-treaters.   I'm glad we decided to go. Miss M had such a great time and Mr. A slept the whole time. 

 
Miss M was so awesome last night.  She remembered her manners and skipped all the way up and down the street.  I love that kid :)
 
I have held true to my word and worked on some items for my upcoming craft show. I decided to crochet some infinity scarves. I think they came out pretty great and am debating on whether or not to keep the green one.
 



I used some yarn that I have had hanging around for awhile.  It's so soft and those are vintage buttons.  I love them and I think they might be a hit at the Holiday craft show in December.
 
I would also like to take this moment and say that my family's thoughts and prayers are with all our fellow Americans who are dealing with the awful effects of hurricane Sandy.  If you are able please donate blood and/or money to the American Red Cross to help. Here is their website:
 
 
Well, I am going to get off here.  I have to go get my goose from school here in a few and then I wanted to go vote before Parent/Teacher conferences tonight.  Hope you all have a nice afternoon.
 
 

No comments: