Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bottle Cap Images

Hello all!  See, I said I was going to try and be more active on my blog.  And do I have something really cool for you!

My sister does a lot of bottle cap art.  She does hair bows, necklaces, and belts.  She was planning on making her daughter a Sonic the Hedgehog bottle cap belt but could not find any for sale or on some kind persons blog.  She asked me if I could help because I'm a little computer savvy.  Not great but not horrible either. 

I started by looking for my images.  I wanted them to be cohesive and be within the same art theme.  It took a bit to find it all but I feel like I did alright.  I found a great blog that had a bottle cap template and instructions on how to put together your own images using PicMonkey.  Her name is Erika and her blog is called Fizzy Pops.  You can find the tutorial here.  


Now, I know that everyone doesn't have the time to do that and that's cool.  It took me over an hour because I really had no idea what I was doing.  But it got easier the more I edited and started putting my images on the templates.  

My sister loved what I did and my niece LOVED her Sonic belt.  I started thinking about all the parents who just want to do something nice for their kids or something they could use as cupcake toppers for a birthday party and I decided to offer the Sonic bottle cap images here!  


Now, this is my first time doing an image for copying for my blog but if all goes the way I think it will you should be able to "right click, save"this image to your computer and print it off as a 4x6.  If it doesn't work, just let me know.  Also, to be fair please don't steal this image for resale.  It's rude.  

Hope you all have a great day!

j

No comments: