Well, last night was Halloween and it was fun. We took the kiddos trick-or-treating and they seemed to have lots of fun. There were kids everywhere. After that we went to my mom's for a low key Halloween party. It was pretty relaxing.
Today, I went back to Delta so that I could help my mom with her eBay listings. I got her hooked up with photobucket and showed her how to use it to make her listings look really professional.
I'll tell you what though. I am so glad to be home. I have drove over 200 miles in a 24 hour period and I am pooped. Tomorrow I plan on working on my Christmas crafts and catching up on some laundry. Hope everyone has a nice quiet weekend and enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
I'll leave you with a few pics from last night...
No comments:
Post a Comment