Well, lets get to it. I have been working on an owl applique to go on a tote bag pretty much all week. I made my own pattern for this. The basic design wasn't too difficult but the hand stitching around the wings, eyes, and such proved to be a pain. My hands were killing me by the time I was through. I think it came out pretty good and I like the array of fabrics.
The second applique I have been working on is a cupcake to put on an apron skirt. I love this so much because it is all my favorite colors. This one is also my own pattern.
Anyway, I better get off here and get some more things done like laundry. Man, I either need to finish this book or have someone hide it from me. I hope everyone has a nice weekend.
2 comments:
Ooh, I like that owl! It would look great on a tote! I'd totally sport it. I want to do a giveaway on my blog and something like that would be fun. :)
wow... those are both good pieces of artwork. i wish i could do that.
http://hanifh-myblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment